Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 40: The Sea

Any day I go to the sea is a good day. I can have the most awful day otherwise, but if I am on a beach, things automatically get better. I don't even have to enter the water for that. I simply love watching the sea.

Today my hubby and I took my aunt and my mom to the beach at East Coast Park. Sure, the beach in Singapore is really hardly a beach compared to the ones in India or other parts of the world. But the sea is still the sea and on top of that I love watching all the activities there. People having BBQs, family gatherings, cycling, jogging, walking their dogs, rollerblading etc. Everyone has fun there and I had fun watching them. We sat at a beach pub and spent a few hours there over a drink and some snacks. Perfect.

960 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment