Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 42: Mallu Catch Up

I love catching up with my Mallu friends. My hubby and I don't have any mutual close Mallu friends, so these occassions are special for me. A few hours chit-chatting in Malayalam and discussing Kerala based stuff is always fun. Even better when we spend time discussing films and theatre and other such topics of passion for me.

And today I did just that. Caught up with a Mallu friend and his wife for the first time after their wedding. Over an awesome Thalassery Biriyani dinner at Swadhisht, we discussed Mallu land and Mallu people and Mallu films and Mallu gossips, all in Mallu of course.

After which, I joined hubby and mutual non-Mallu friends for another round of catching up. So basically it was a fun day with tons of catching up. Yup!

958 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment