Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 43: Last Working Day of 2009

New Year's Day is a public holiday in Singapore and tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I am taking tomorrow off from work, after all no point pretending to work when none is really around. So today was officially the last working day of 2009 for me. Before I left the office today, I took a minute to reflect on all that has passed this year. It's been a very interesting year at work and I guess I am overall rather pleased with it. After all, this was the year I got my first promotion in a job. Today I made sure that I got some work done because I didn't wanna end the year with zero productivity.

After I got back home, I worked on refining the film script for 5 straight hours without a break.

So overall, I can say that I am ending this year productively enough.

957 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment