Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 720: My Music!

When I don't have anything particularly exciting to do or when I don't want to do anything particularly exciting in spite of having several options, usually out of sheer laziness, I tend to sulk. To avoid sulking I tend to listen to music that makes me wanna smile. That almost always works.

So today, after a pretty eventless day of work, I went for a jog. After that rather eventless jog, I took a work call at night which lasted until about 10:30. That was also pretty eventless - rather, it went smoothly enough, so am glad it was eventless.

Anyway the point is, it was all rather eventless.

Which invariably led to me sulking and that's never good. I had to solve the issue before I hit the bed so that I can enjoy a good night's sleep.

So I sat down and listened to my favourite songs. After the first few random but nice songs, I realized that I was listening to the songs from Mausams and Inganeyum Oru Katha, one after the other. That felt really good!

It's like I am listening to the music and then I suddenly go, "Oh wait a minute... what movie is this song from? Oh, it's from my movie!" You see?

Sounds super egoistical am sure, but hey, it is a very surreal feeling!

Of course, I am very aware of the fact that the songs were all results of pure genius of a couple of my friends and that it has pretty much nothing to do with my work. But that actually makes it even more awesome - the fact that they put this together for a couple of minuscule films of mine!

Well to cut a long story short, one I started to listen to what I consider my music, I felt like the world was indeed pretty exciting even without having done anything exciting for the day and that there is a lot of hope and goodness and dreams and smiles and all such wonderful things in it!

And I went to bed a very happy person!

280 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment