Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 747: Kickass Welcome Back!

It was indeed a great day!

We got back from US late last night but still managed to go to office in the morning. Not just that, I managed to be productive through the day as well! So that made me feel pretty awesome about myself!

And on top of that, what was really cool was that there were sooooo many congratulatory and "welcome" back messages buzzing on my phone, email, chat and Facebook through the day! People were seriously SO sweet! Everyone wanted to know how the festival went and what exactly did we do there etc. etc. and I gave my looooong narrations over and over and over again, and not getting bored of it even once!

It was like living through the event all over again.... more so, after sharing all the pictures later in the evening which led to another burst of comments and messages. All of it felt pretty awesome and it was as if I were still back in Vegas!

Indeed a very kickass welcome back, it was! I must say I have such lovely people round me!

253 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment