Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 754: Must Go On!

I had a total "Must Go On" attitude today!

By that I mean that I refused to succumb to a stupid flu that's been cropping and decided that I will work as hard as possible and also get my fair share of exercise in spite of that sore throat or the running nose.

So that's exactly what I did.

Work was crazy to say the least. Everyone, including my bosses, will be off on holiday as of next week, so ever single thing had to be completed within this week. Which meant a ton of stuff to get through! With a flu that wasn't easy but I refused to let the flu spoil my cheer at work, which is a rather cheery cheer thanks to the December spirit! I managed to finish off quite a chunk of work and I felt pretty great about it!

Then I got back home and went on a 4km brisk walk. A run or hot yoga would have been a bit much given my health conditions, so I just stuck to brisk walking. That still counts as exercise in my books, so I felt super proud of myself once that was done!

So yes, I told myself that I must go on no matter what and I did! Happy!

246 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment