Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 758: Patch Up!

OK, I didn't patch up with an old friend or anything as dramatic as that. This patch up simply refers to a patch up shoot we had for IOK. Actually now that I think of it, it is less of a patch up and more of a reshoot.

The background is that we had one scene shot entirely at night and then my editor (the same guy who edited Mausams) had this really cool edit suggestion with the only requirement that this scene should be re-shot during day time!

Ah!

But for the sake of a cool edit, one gotta do these things.

So three of us got together this morning and had a re-shoot! It was pretty awesome fun as usual! Oh, I must mention that I was in front of the camera for this scene, so that was fun in its own way....in spite of the fact that I was all snotty and sniffly from the fever that had given to just a flu.

But we had an awesome shoot... which was of course followed by hours of random conversation - the one unmissable thing when Malayalis get together!

Post the shoot (and the conversation that followed) which lasted for about 6 hours, I felt dead tired. Like drop dead tired.

So I crashed on the bed for the rest of the day and night, only getting up once in between for a quick dinner.

Yeah... so the patch up shoot got me incredibly tired, yes. But I was also incredibly happy! Yes yes!

242 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment