Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 759: Home Yoga, MI4, Mentalist, Maggi & Such!

Awesome day, really!

It started with me waking up and deciding that I badly needed yoga to fix all those muscles that were sore from too many hours of sleeping and doing nothing else. At pretty much the same time, I also decided that I am too weak to hit the hot yoga room.

So there was only one thing to do. Go through the yoga routine at home!

And I did just that!

Interestingly enough it was better than I had expected it to be! I had expected that without the heat in the hot room as well as the fact that I had not been to the class for a week, I would be pretty stiff. But I wasn't, yay! So I had a really good home yoga session!

Post that it was another round of the Mentalist marathon with the hubby. That too over multiple rounds of Maggi 2 minute noodles - yummmm! Sure, they are super unhealthy, but hey, I did home yoga this morning!

Post Mentalist marathon, it was time to watch the talk of the town - Mission Impossible 4! And man, that didn't disappoint at all! What a brilliantly executed movie!! Seriously jaw dropping stunts in there!

So overall it was a very pleasant Sunday and by the end of it, I also felt like the flu was finally going off. So then the pleasant Sunday turned into pretty much a perfect one!

241 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment