Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 760: Holiday Week!

So the holidays are officially here! It is pretty evident from the relatively empty office, the long lunch I had with a colleague, the 50% reduced number of emails in my inbox, the longer periods of day dreaming etc.


So am super upbeat as such! I think I was just smiling through the day without any apparent reason than the fact that it's holiday time! Ah, this yearly joy!



To add on, the lunch with the colleague ....actually friend more than colleague... lunch with her was awesome! Being fellow Mallus, we went to Swaadhisht and had the most amazing meal over an ever more amazing conversation!



In the evening I hit yoga after a gap of a week with the stupid viral fever. But the class was awesome too and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!



So even through the mrt and the walk back home, I was just beaming.



Bliss!



240 more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment