Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 762: A Musical Idea!

Interesting day, coz I happened to do something that I don't often. Which is basically, brainstorming for a music video! It all happened by chance. I was chatting with a friend who is quite the musician and I had this idea for a song for him to compose (I wish I could do it myself but God, very obviously, had not given me the ability to make songs or anything that would remotely sound like a song!) Anyway, so we discussed the idea for a bit and then I got super excited about it and I started brainstorming for a video that we could make once the song would be done. Well, given that the ball is completely in my musician friend's court, am not quite sure if and when the song would be made, but for today I had a real ball thinking of a song and a music video, something that I had never done before!

238 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment