Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 763: Me-Time & SK-II folks!

Another fabulous day!

After work, I dropped my laptop home (OK... I didn't drop my laptop home but Jumilah came over to the MRT station to pick it up, making me feel like a princess... but hey, the damn thing was super heavy and I wanted to walk around Singapore without lugging it around!) and then went off to Orchard road.... to soak in the holiday cheer, watch all the happy people around, window shop and generally feel awesome.

I did all the above for about an hour and did feel super awesome! I looked at all the decorations lining up the road and in and outside all the malls; walked through a couple of malls, stopping at pretty much every other shop watching all the sales buzz, analysizing the products,; watching people chatting, shopping, taking pictures, holding hands, hugging and very obviously feeling on top of the world, just like me; so on and so forth! It was some very quality "me-time"!

After that I went my SK-II ex-colleague's house - actually she was my ex-boss and is a very good friend who is now expecting a little one into her life very soon. A few others from the old SK-II team who are still around in the company joined in and we had a blast, chatting for more than 5 hours straight, well into the night! It was wonderful to catch up with what's left of this wonderful team from all those years ago!

237 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment