Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 770: Dogs!

Today, out of the blue, I felt like checking out dogs or pups that are up for adoption in Singapore. Truth is that I am not exactly planning to adopt one because...well.... the hubby is least interested (in fact, he is terrified of them) and I don't want to inflict something so big on him if he is not interested. But I did feel like going and meeting a few, just for the fun of it and also given that I seem to have more time on my hands than usual!

So I went to an animal infirmary and checked out their pups and dogs. Some of them were downright naughty, some were way too huge and one adorable one looked downright terrified of me! Nothing tangible came out of the whole experience I suppose, except well.... the experience of spending a little bit of time with those adorable beings of course.

230 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment