Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 982: A Good Saturday!

Let's do a list!

1) Lunch at Lakshmi Narasimhan - Hot & Spicy Andhra Dosa, Medu Vada and Filter Coffee. Nice!
2) Shopping at Suntec City - went there to buy birthday gift for husband but instead bought a few maternity clothes for self. Ah. Made me feel great!
3) Yoga back at home - this was quite an achievement because half way through shopping at Suntec I felt immensely tired and was ready to collapse. So I got back home to take rest. I did take rest but then forced myself to do yoga so that the horrid back pain doesn't pop up again. So managing to get the routine done in spite of the fatigue felt good.
4) Last but not the least, I worked on my current feature film script further - completely enjoying the process! The characters and situations are all forming well in my head and am enjoying putting them on paper. Exciting!

18 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment